The tester verifies that your Earthing system is conductive. It contains a replaceable battery.
FOR PHONE AND PICK-UP ORDERS IN SAN DIEGO CALL: 619-315-6313
1 product: Continuity Tester with cord and 1 splitter
Directions for use and care How to set up your Earthing continuity tester
1. Insert prong end of the plastic splitter into grounded outlet or ground rod cord.
2. Plug Earthing cord from your Earthing product (such as sheet or mat) into one of the two splitter receptacle ends.
3. Insert prong end of tester cord into the other splitter receptacle.
4. Place product tester flat on your Earthing sheet or mat. The round metal plate must be in contact with surface of sheet or mat. Press firmly, particularly on the sheet, to obtain a good contact. A green light means that sheet or mat is in working order. In unlikely case that no green light comes on, the sheet or mat may be defective or has lost conductivity and should be replaced. Sometimes, people have difficulty testing their sheets. If the light doesn’t come on, place one hand on the sheet while holding the tester in the other hand and with one finger on the silver button on back of tester. A green light would show that the body is grounded when touching the sheet. Make sure that both the tester and the sheet are plugged in to the ground, as described above. The reason for perhaps the light not going on: you aren’t pressing hard enough on the tester. The surface fabric of the sheet sometimes prevents the button from contacting the conductive silver fibers of the sheet. The surface seems smooth, but if you were to look at it with a microscope you would see “hills and valleys.” The pliant surface of the skin, unlike the hard metal button, will bend around fibers and make good contact. You can also put some moisture on your finger tips to create a better contact.
5. Disconnect splitter from the ground connection. Disconnect cords from the splitter.
6. Re-insert Earthing cord from sheet or mat into ground connection.
7. You don’t have to test your sheet or mat often. Perhaps after cleaning/washing. The more you use the tester, the sooner the batteries in the tester will expire
How to care for your Earthing continuity tester
the continuity tester uses 1 battery that may need to be replaced on occasion. The type of battery for this tester is CR2032. To replace the battery, you will need to remove the 4 small screws from the tester.