The Earthing Desk mat can be used on top of a desk under your keyboard and mouse, or under your desk with bare feet contact.
FOR PHONE AND PICK-UP ORDERS IN SAN DIEGO CALL: 619-315-6313
- 1 conductive Earthing Desk mat (15 x 30-inch/38.1 x 76.2 cm) with 15-foot (4.57 m) Earthing cords
- 1 outlet checker
- 1 user’s guide
1. Decide where you want to use the mat. Your options include most anyplace where you work, sit, relax, rest, or sleep. Just remember that wherever you set it up you need to have some bare skin contact.
2. Attach snap end of Earthing cord to snap nub on mat.
3. Insert prong end of Earthing cord into ground port (third hole) of nearest grounded electrical outlet on wall, or into Earthing ground rod cord if you use a ground rod connection. The mat is conductive on the snap side only..
4. You must make bare skin contact with the connected mat in order to receive the Earth’s energy. The mat is conductive on the snap side only.
How to care for your Earthing mat
Use water and any mild soap to periodically clean mat.
Do not apply lotions, creams, or oils to the skin before bedtime on parts of your body that will be in contact with the Earthing mat. Such substances oxidize and can damage conductivity.