The Earthing universal mat can be used on top of a desk under your keyboard and mouse, or under your desk with bare feet contact.
FOR PHONE AND PICK-UP ORDERS IN SAN DIEGO CALL: 619-315-6313
- 2 conductive Earthing universal mats (10 x 27-inch/25 x 69 cm) with 15-foot (4.57 m) Earthing cords
- 1 outlet checker
- 1 user’s guide
1. Decide where you want to use the mat. Your options include most anyplace where you work, sit, relax, rest, or sleep. Hence, the name “universal mat.” Just remember that wherever you set it up you need to have some bare skin contact.
2. Attach snap end of Earthing cord to snap nub on mat.
3. Insert prong end of Earthing cord into ground port (third hole) of nearest grounded electrical outlet on wall, or into Earthing ground rod cord if you use a ground rod connection. The mat is conductive on the snap side only..
4. Some people don’t like the “feel” of the mat, so the mat cover can be used in such situations. The mat cover transfers the Earth’s energy only when in contact with the connected mat.
5. You must make bare skin contact with the connected mat in order to receive the Earth’s energy. The mat is conductive on the snap side only.
How to care for your Earthing mat and cover
Use water and any mild soap to periodically clean mat.
Do not apply lotions, creams, or oils to the skin before bedtime on parts of your body that will be in contact with the Earthing mat. Such substances oxidize and can damage conductivity.